Friday, June 6, 2008

My Brain child!

Hi guyz,
here I am with my brain child or I should say 'brain children' :)




I created this video for the IEEE orientation program conducted for all the freshers, though it was my first time experience of creating video it was real fun, worked from 12:30 to 3:30 AM, learnt how to create a video, add music to it, and give finishing touch....It was by chance i got the opportunity to create this video, but there after it has become one of my favorite pass times....



There was a problem statement for which we had to give a solution through a service or a product, the statement goes like this,

Oh god i really feel sad saying NO to my tiny-tot,
when he cheerfully asks me to take him on a drive to the ice-cream shop,
cant help because I am perplexed by the thought
of getting space for it in the dreaded jam-packed parking-lot,
I wonder if someday this problem can be sought?

So we suggested metro as the service for this problem statement, to promote that i created the above video....




I created this video for the IEEE farewell program, i could see some wet eyes there, really that gives me immense satisfaction.
I've learnt that its not just in the result the satisfaction lies but also in the process of attaining it.

3 comments:

Vijith Venkatesh said...

there's a point where in I've typed ' a solutions', its by mistake, I cant edit it again n post it.....

Unknown said...

yeah great videos pal.. keep the work going :)

Vinutha g r said...

hey cool blog!!nice pictures n videos