Sunday, September 21, 2008

DRESS n MESS

Hi all, in your life u all might have come across situations where u went out of countenance and later when u recall that, U'll have nothing but a smile on ur face.....
I am here to share one such incidence from my childhood, I was jack-of-all-master-of-none kinda kid, i took part in every competition that was conducted in the school.....
One day a fancy dress competition was organized, and i got to know about that only after seeing all my friends in the classroom dressed as fancy as they could ( or as fancy as their moms could dress them up), I was in my white uniform as it was a Saturday, I felt left out, the guy who was the front runner in all those events, today was standing in the middle of those funny dressed kids wearing just a sober white dress..... Just then an idea flashed, there was one friend called Abhishek dressed as a doctor, i told him that i'll come as his patient, my dress suited that role perfectly,anyways who cares what a patient wears... so we planned an entire scene, i go there holdin my stomach complaining of an ache, he'll give a tablet to me, i take that in & i am cured in a sec proving the doctor miraculous......so i was also participating in the event atlast..... And u know nothing goes as u planned(murphy's law, if there isn't any law like that, its vij's law from now on), there were a lot of doctors, police, lawyers there, what they did was, just went out there, said their name, class & what they were dressed up as....

goood morning
My name is Santhosh
5th satandard A section
I Am police

Good morning
........
........
I am Doctor...

it went on like this, I was proud that we were doin somethin different,then our turn came,
abhishek went on the stage, as he stood in front of the mic, i started screaming of stomach ache, to my horror he started saying the same old thing

Gooooood morning
I am Abhishek
5Th standard B section
I am DOCTOR...

I came back to normalcy in a sec, to avoid the embarrassment i went upto him held his ear as if i was guidin something to him(wanted to kill him there itself!) ... & came down and went into a room where no one could find me.....

I dont know what he was expectin me to do, did he want me to go say that I was a patient with stomach ache, was it a fancy dress... ?
thus my fancy dress competition ended fancily !...

Abhishek If U R reading this I can never forgive u for this......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahahahahaha :D :D

that was absolutely funny!!! too gud.. keep such blogs comin!!

Rohith said...

Thats nice.. :)
hey whos that abhishek?? wasnt he ther in high school??

Vijith Venkatesh said...

nope he went to kannada medium i guess...